• Font Size:A
  • A
  • A


Phone: 1-866-756-7642

Toll-free: 1-800-465-3816

Before any excavation deeper than 15 cm, call 1-800-940-3447 for a line location request or go online to Click Before You Dig

If you are planning on drilling a well, contact 204-945-6959 for permitting information.

The Municipality of Roblin is not responsible for problems with the street lights. Electricity and gas are supplied by Manitoba Hydro and they are the ones to contact. If you notice a street light that has problems report the problem directly to Manitoba Hydro.

Phone: 1-888-624-9376

If you are in the rural area and require information in regards to septic tank, septic field etc. installation, contact the local Environmental Officer at 204-648-4652.