Main content of the website

Public Works

  • Font Size:A
  • A
  • A

The Municipality of Roblin is now offering ePay for your utility bills, accounts receivable invoices and taxes. Please contact the Municipal Office at 204-937-8333 for more information.

To view a bill or to make a payment view eBills


Toll-free: 1-800-465-3816

The Municipality of Roblin is not responsible for problems with the street lights. Electricity and gas are supplied by Manitoba Hydro and they are the ones to contact. If you notice a street light that has problems report the problem directly to Manitoba Hydro.

Phone: 1-888-624-9376

Phone: (204) 225-5687